Develop a powerful and (cost-)effective international digital marketing strategy
If you are reading this page, chances are that you are unhappy with your international digital marketing strategy: you know that you are missing something out of the powerful results that effective internet marketing activities could bring to your business. To learn more, book your GasOn Discovery Call for a free 15-minute consultation.
Build a digital communication strategy rooted in the reality of your business
Good digital marketing is more than just talking about your products or services to anyone who would listen. Good internet marketing is first of all about setting up the right digital strategy and developing the best possible tactics and operations within that strategic framework.
As an international digital marketing specialist with wide ranging experience in both traditional and web communication, I use a functional framework that brings concrete and measurable results, with immediate and long term effects.
This general strategic framework is based on proven techniques and articulated around fundamental components of web communication including:
- Identification of the brand’s USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and the UVP (Unique Value Proposition) in order to correctly structure the positioning and the messages of differentiation.
- Creation of buyer personas to be able to focus on the right products and the right messages, in the right way, in the right place and at the right time.
- Definition of the brand identity kit (beyond the name, the logo and the brand book) to bring harmoniously together the elements of identity that differentiate a company from others, and demonstrate the unique experience that its brand represents.
- Mapping of the customer’s buying journey and the marketing funnel to attract new leads and guide them through a series of stages, which go from the first awareness of a need to be satisfied to post-sale advocacy.
- Design of a multilingual content marketing strategy able to appeal to both prospects and search engines, and thus improve international SEO results and increase organic traffic to the web site.
- Planning of “non-interruptive” nor “intrusive” but “natural” promotional campaigns, with relevant and targeted messages for both organic promotion (via email marketing and social media optimization) and international ads (via SEA and social ads).
- Tracking of the reach of the website, social media and email campaigns, and measuring of the results in terms of sales, enquiries and qualified leads.
Opt for an multilingual digital strategist and excel in a globalized yet localized web
Digital strategy in English, French and Italian
By combining my international experience as a French “Consultante marketing digital” and an Italian “Consulente web marketing” with my technological know-how, I help my clients to create powerful, effective and cost-effective international communication strategies that respond to opportunities and fill identified gaps. In addition to providing consulting and support services, I also offer digital marketing courses and workshops highly appreciated for their practical, clear and concise content.
Catherine is a highly qualified professional. She helped us rethink our company’s digital marketing strategy, especially on our social media. I highly recommend her for getting great results in no time.
FAQs about digital marketing strategies
Why do I need a digital marketing strategy?
In the digital era, the internet is by far the most popular place people search when they need a particular product or service. A digital marketing strategy will maximize your online presence and make sure potential customers find your business. However, with such a wide range of digital marketing tools at your disposal, it can be difficult to know where to start. The most important thing is to avoid a broad-brush approach and take the time to carefully consider the right tools and approach for your company. This combination will be unique to you, as it will depend on and need to align with your business objectives, target audience and competition, among other things. Setting out a clear and coherent strategy will help you optimize your marketing campaigns and see maximum ROI.
What makes a good digital marketing strategy?
With so many digital marketing options, it can be hard to pinpoint the best approach for your business. To make this important decision easier, consider what a marketing strategy aims to achieve. Simply put, the goal is to broaden your brand awareness, build trust with your target audience and, ultimately, increase sales.
To develop a good digital marketing strategy, you will first need to determine exactly who you want to reach by creating buyer personas. You can’t please everybody, so don’t waste time and money trying to achieve the impossible! Next, you will need to show your ideal customers why they should choose you. The best way to do this is to anticipate their pain points and show them how you will solve them. Then, you will need consistent and coherent marketing campaigns to communicate this unique selling proposition (USP) through a variety of mediums. Your campaign should be based on a coherent and comprehensive approach, with measurable results so you can make the necessary adjustments.
How can Catherine Gason help with my digital marketing strategy?
As an experienced digital marketing freelancer, I can help you with your digital marketing strategy in a variety of ways. I provide digital marketing consultancy services, meaning that I can develop a marketing strategy for your business to implement. Alternatively, as a digital marketing assistant, I offer hands-on operational support to help you implement your marketing strategy, which can be designed by myself or someone else. I also provide marketing training through my multilingual digital marketing courses and workshops, particularly my GasOn Web Marketing Workshop, which is based on an integrated digital marketing framework that is ready to be applied to your company.
Which web communication services does GasOn Marketing provide?
My areas of marketing expertise cover digital strategy, international SEO, content marketing, international ads, email marketing, multilingual funnels, marketing automation and social media optimization.
I also offer start-to-finish digital marketing courses and workshops to master clear, consistent and cohesive online communication.
Get the help you need, every step of the way
I am here to help you create, execute and analyze your digital marketing campaigns in English, French and Italian. If you don’t know where to start, click the GasOn Discovery Call button to book a free consultation. If you have already mastered the basics and are ready to power up your international outreach, click the GasOn Power Hour button to access the best techniques used by international web marketing and SEO agencies.